|【product materials】：||100% corn fiber|
|【specification 】：||compaction model: gram weight 80-2000 - g / ㎡ (2-25 ㎜) thick, width of 60-300 cm. Loose type: gram weight 80-400 - g / ㎡, (2-40 ㎜) thick, width 6|
|【Color of products】：||light yellow, white|
|【making process】：||comb a certain proportion of negative ion fibers and polyester fibers, and use acupuncture or hot wind through special process|
|【packaging method】：||PE plastic bag is packed in a roll|
|【Our tenet】：||Honesty and trustworthiness, quality excellence, customer first, win-win cooperation|
Corn Fiber Corn Fiber (PLA Fiber)
A synthetic fiber made from corn, wheat and other starch as raw materials, and transformed into lactic acid by fermentation. A synthetic fiber made of lactic acid and then polymerized and spun.
This fiber has a corn fiber light silky smooth, strength, wet absorption, gas processing products have a silky luster and comfortable skin touch and feel, good drapability, good heat resistance and resistance to ultraviolet ray function, good performance.
PLA fiber is made from starch and is a natural circulating type, with biodegradable fiber. The fiber is completely free of petroleum and other chemical raw materials, and its wastes can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and water, without contaminating the earth environment. Since the initial raw material of the fiber is starch, its recycling cycle is short, about one to two years, and its carbon dioxide can be reduced by photosynthesis of plants in the atmosphere. Burning the PLA fiber, there is almost no nitric oxide, and its combustion heat is about a third of polyethylene and polypropylene.
1. Comfortable hand feeling, the affinity of skin, no irritant, is any other fiber can not replace;
2. Soft and shiny fiber.
3. Anti-wrinkle resistance, drape, smooth and non-ironing effects are unique characteristics.
4. Wick perspiration and anti-ultraviolet function and sun exposure, make the person and nature always maintain the perfect unity;
5. Superior anti-cotton bacteria, anti-mildew and maintenance of skin care, make the skin bright and moist.
6. Completely biodegradable, its products can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and water in soil or seawater, so that the environment will remain natural and green forever.
Corn fibre can be mixed with natural fibers such as cotton, wool, it has a good shape retention, good gloss, good touch feeling, good hygroscopicity crisp, good elasticity and gloss effect of beauty.
Suitable for high grade mattress/home textile, high-grade bedding, high-grade clothing, children's cover, etc. It can also be used extensively in civil, construction, agriculture, forestry, water industry, paper industry, health care and household products, and corn fibre cotton can also be used to make biodegradable packaging materials.