|【Product materials】：||TB117 standard specific fiber|
|【Size of specification】：||180gam ~ 300gsm|
|【Color of products】：||white|
|【making process】：||polyester fiber is formed after combing the net and using the low melting point binder|
|【packaging method】：||PE plastic bag is packed in a roll|
|【product number】：||honesty and trustworthiness, quality excellence, customer first, win-win cooperation|
Scope: home decoration textiles, mattresses, etc.
(1) requirements of porous elastic materials:
After the sample is burnt, the average carbon length shall not exceed 15.24 cm.
If any sample is burned, the maximum coke length shall not exceed 20.32 cm;
The average afterburning time of all samples, including the melting parts and the debris falling from the sample, shall not exceed 5 s;
The average residual combustion time of any sample (including the melting part and the debris falling off the sample) shall not exceed 10 s;
The average smoldering time of all samples (including the melted parts and debris falling from the sample) shall not exceed 15 s. At least 2 samples were collected, at least 10 of each group, with a size of 30. 48 cm x 7. 62 cm x 1. 27 cm, 5 aged before aging and 5 after aging.
(2) porous elastic debris materials (e.g. fragments of polyurethane foam)
A porous elastic material is required for this section (1). The test samples were 20 and tested by table 1.
Table 1 method of combustion detection of porous elastic debris material
The flame burning time/s/s is 5/3 to 5 12
(3) the non-artificial fiber filler material requires the porous elastic material of this section (1).
(4) shaggy material and feather feather material require a porous elastic material with this section (1). The test sample number is 20, and the detection method is shown in table 1.
(5) requirements for man-made fiber filling materials:
The average duration of all samples shall not be less than 10 s;
The minimum duration of any sample shall not be less than 7 s;
No matter whether the artificial fiber filler contains any woven or non-woven material, such as coarse cloth and bobbin cloth, all these requirements should be met.
Whether to test from the length of the fabric or the width direction, the man-made fiber fill material should meet these requirements.
The test sample was made into a cuboid, with a surface size of 15. 24 cm x 7.62 cm. The thickness was determined by the filling material of the test, and at least five samples were sampled for measurement.
(6) method of elastic filling material method. All elastic filler materials are required (except for elastic porous materials,
The maximum carbonization length of all samples should be no more than 5.08 cm from the cigarette burning point to any direction. Test the sample into a cuboid. The surface size is at least 30. 48 cm x 30. 48 cm. The thickness is determined by the filling material of the test.
(7) the method of elastic porous material is closed for smoking detection. Calculate the percentage of the total plate quality that is not broken. During the test test foam, the foam on the vertical board was 18. 42 cm x 20.32 cm x 5.08 cm, the foam size on the horizontal plate was 20. 32 cm x 10.16 cm x 5. 08cm. Each foam plate measured must be 3 times.
Can choose soft, hardness, have pull good, rebound is good, light, soft, comfortable, fire retardant performance is strong.
Mainly used for home decoration textiles, mattresses, etc.