|【Color of products 】：||white, blue and white, other colors|
|【making process】：||comb the fiber flat and use acupuncture or hot wind through special process|
|【filter precision】：||main filter target: greater than or equal to 5um|
|【final resistance】：||(recommended) 25Pa - (maximum) 450Pa|
|【packaging method】：||PE plastic bag is packed in a roll|
|【Our tenet】：||honesty and trustworthiness, quality excellence, customer first, win-win cooperation|
Fish tank filter cotton (also known as biochemical cotton), has the production of all kinds of color, density, hardness of water filter for the selection. This kind of filter cotton has good permeability and high mechanical strength, so as the filter material has the flow resistance small, the filter efficiency high point. Filter cotton can be washed repeatedly, durable, economical, environmental protection and other advantages. Water filter cotton is mainly used to filter waste and residue in aquariums or pools to improve water quality.
1. Imported biochemical filtration materials from Japan.
2. It has the characteristics of drug resistance, water resistance, light resistance, non-flammability, water permeability and air permeability.
3. It has super permeability and can be washed and recycled several times.
4. Long service life, it can be used for more than 5 years in water.
5. This product contains no harmful substances such as chlorine, so it will not harm the environment after treatment.
6. Standard specification: 1M * 2M * 30MM, 1M * 2M * 38MM.
7. Density: 40kg/m3.
1. This product applies to sea water cylinder, fresh water tank, water straw cylinder, size and free cut.
2. The gaps and softness of the holes are the best breeding grounds for excellent nitrifying bacteria through expert analysis.
3. Biochemical cotton is used to decompose waste and feed residue and improve water quality filtering and cleaning. The best effect was to reduce fish mortality.
1. It can be used in car spray painting room and factory painting workshop.
2. Filtration of central air-conditioning duct.
3. Condensate noise and oil water separation.
4. Sewage sludge treatment plant, waterworks, cooling tower, swimming pool, fish pond, breeding eggs, etc.